Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trying to get The Lizard's Attention




So, what do we know. We know that the Lizard had a birthday last week. In fact, I called to sing her a happy birthday song (lovely).




We know that the Lizard started out her professional career as a ballerina and later ventured into poetry and performance art. We know that the Lizard worked at the Canary Cafe and liked to do handstands on chairs. She also has been known to enjoy bananas and bagels.




She still hasn't notice that she has become the focus of my blog. And, so it continues. Now, with photos.......
Now, the pogo stick was purchased in Tucson to be part of a performance art piece she was preparing as part of her MFA program. I believe it was some kind of deranged ballerina piece. We were in a park practicing. She was quite good. I, not so graceful. The pose, I am fairly certain, was actually her trying to team me little ballerina tricks.
The Lizard was/is one of the most multitalented, creative and funny people I have ever know. She can make you laugh until you cry and she can make you cry until you laugh.
Think she is paying attention yet? I have more photos ......

2 comments:

  1. Now it's getting juicy. Butt shots and pogo sticks. What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed -- of course, I do understand that if she ever does figure out what I am doing the retribution could be harsh.

    ReplyDelete