Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blessed Is This Life .... Thanks to Brent Dennon

Before you read this lyric, if you haven't heard this song ..... It' so uplifting and cheerful and soulful it makes me almost cry.......


I welcome the sun,the clouds and rain,the wind that sweeps the sky cleanand lets the sun shine again.this is the most magnificent life has ever been.here is heaven and earth and the brilliant sky in between.blessed is this life and I'm gonna celebrate being alive.blessed is this lifeand I'm gonna celebrate being aliveI dwell in the darknessI let in the lightI sleep in the afternoonand become the noise in the nightI trespass in temptationsuffered in sacrificebut I awake each day with a new sunriseblessed is this life, ohand I'm gonna celebrate being aliveblessed is this life, ohand I'm gonna celebrate being alive

And, in the words of yet another songwriter, celebrate, celebrate ..... dance to the music.....

No comments:

Post a Comment