Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ragnar del Sol -- The Journey is about to begin!

Ragnar is a 212-mile, 24+ hour relay split between 12 runners (TMC has two teams, so 24 runners). We are running to raise money for TMC for Children --- Mile by Mile, Miracles Happen.

I am not sure who might be interested, but I have figured out how to post blogs updates from my phone. The weather forecast is sketchy and we might end up quite wet. We start in Prescott on Friday, ending in Tempe on Saturday (note: some of us may be at Fourpeaks Saturday afternoon).

Stay tuned here for updates. In the words of Woody Harrelson's character in Zombieland .... "It's time to nut up or shut up....."

And, while I am prepared to "nut up" I think I have found a way to keep talking......

1 comment:

  1. You crazy lady. A good crazy lady, but still crazy.

    ReplyDelete