Friday, February 26, 2010

Race Day

We arrived in Prescott last night and enjoyed a nice Italian dinner at Pappa's Italian Restaurant. Numerous TMC nurses were there -- I can't tell you how much it means to me to have our nurses at the aid station. I don't expect to need major first aid, it just feels really good to know that there will be familiar faces should I need something.

Barry, Chris and I are having breakfast in our hotel, some of our team are still sleeping and some are on the road! We have already seen one team of runners -- Tucson Trigirls -- headed out for an 8:30 a.m. start. Dr. Eve Shapiro is on the team -- Go Tri-Girls!

We have about five hours to start time -- everyone is in good spirits and excited for this adventure. The weather forecast is improving and rain is now predicted to hold off until Saturday night (when we should finish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment